District 9 Power Rankings Week 9Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 31st, 2010
1. DuBois Area Beavers (27 pts.)
- Punxsutawney Chucks (55 pts.)
- Clearfield Area Bisons (53 pts.)
- Bradford Area Owls (44 pts.)
- Saint Marys Flying Dutch (30 pts.)
- Brockway Rovers (47 pts.)
- Brookville Raiders (35 pts.)
- Moniteau Warriors (21 pts.)
- Karns City Gremlins (12 pts.)
- Allegheny-Clarion Valley Falcons (7 pts.)
- Sheffield Area Wolverines (1 pts.)
- Curwensville Area Golden Tide (35 pts.)
- Elk County Catholic Crusaders (32 pts.)
- Cameron County Raiders (27 pts.)
- Clarion Area Bobcats (18 pts.)
- Redbank Valley Bulldogs (17 pts.)
- Port Allegany Gators (16 pts.)
- Coudersport Falcons (15 pts.)
- Johnsonburg Rams (14 pts.)
- Kane Area Wolves (13 pts.)
- Smethport Area Hubbers (11 pts.)
- Union Golden Knights (8 pts.)
- Keystone Panthers (5 pts.)
- Clarion-Limestone Lions (3 pts.)
- Otto-Eldred Terrors (3 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: