District 9 Power Rankings Week 10
Written by: WesternPAFootball Staff on Sunday, November 7th, 2010
1. DuBois Area Beavers (28 pts.)
- Clearfield Area Bisons (66 pts.)
- Punxsutawney Chucks (59 pts.)
- Bradford Area Owls (53 pts.)
- Saint Marys Flying Dutch (32 pts.)
- Brockway Rovers (56 pts.)
- Brookville Raiders (43 pts.)
- Moniteau Warriors (23 pts.)
- Karns City Gremlins (19 pts.)
- Allegheny-Clarion Valley Falcons (7 pts.)
- Sheffield Area Wolverines (2 pts.)
- Curwensville Area Golden Tide (37 pts.)
- Elk County Catholic Crusaders (34 pts.)
- Cameron County Raiders (29 pts.)
- Clarion Area Bobcats (20 pts.)
- Redbank Valley Bulldogs (20 pts.)
- Port Allegany Gators (18 pts.)
- Coudersport Falcons (16 pts.)
- Johnsonburg Rams (16 pts.)
- Kane Area Wolves (15 pts.)
- Smethport Area Hubbers (13 pts.)
- Union Golden Knights (12 pts.)
- Keystone Panthers (10 pts.)
- Otto-Eldred Terrors (5 pts.)
- Clarion-Limestone Lions (3 pts.)
- Ridgway Elkers (2 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.com on Twitter @WPAFootball