District 6 Power Rankings Week 7Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 17th, 2010
- Central Mountain Wildcats (12 pts.)
- State College Area Little Lions (10 pts.)
- Bellefonte Red Raiders (26 pts.)
- Greater Johnstown Trojans (25 pts.)
- Indian Valley Warriors (20 pts.)
- Tyrone Golden Eagles (42 pts.)
- Forest Hills Rangers (35 pts.)
- Ligonier Valley Rams (23 pts.)
- Huntingdon Area Bearcats (21 pts.)
- Penn Cambria Panthers (18 pts.)
- Central Cambria Red Devils (13 pts.)
- Bald Eagle Area Eagles (11 pts.)
- Richland Township Rams (10 pts.)
- Central Martinsburg Scarlet Dragons (9 pts.)
- Lewistown Area Panthers (8 pts.)
- Juniata Indians (7 pts.)
- Phillipsburg-Osceola Mounties (6 pts.)
- Mount Union Area Trojans (3 pts.)
- Westmont Hilltop Hilltoppers (2 pts.)
- Penns Manor Comets (29 pts.)
- Juniata Valley Hornets (28 pts.)
- Bishop Carroll Huskies (26 pts.)
- Bellwood-Antis Blue Devils (20 pts.)
- Portage Area Mustangs (19 pts.)
- Homer-Center Wildcats (18 pts.)
- Bishop McCort Crushers (15 pts.)
- United Lions (13 pts.)
- Moshannon Valley Black Knights (10 pts.)
- Glendale Vikings (9 pts.)
- Southern Huntingdon Rockets (9 pts.)
- Blacklick Valley Vikings (7 pts.)
- North Cambria Colts (6 pts.)
- Marion Center Stingers (5 pts.)
- Bishop Guilfoyle Marauders (4 pts.)
- Claysburg-Kimmel Bulldogs (4 pts.)
- Saltsburg Trojans (4 pts.)
- Williamsburg Blue Pirates (4 pts.)
- Blairsville Bobcats (3 pts.)
- West Branch Warriors (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: