District 6 Power Rankings Week 4Written by: David Mika on Sunday, September 26th, 2010
1. Central Mountain Wildcats (5 pts.)
- Greater Johnstown Trojans (11 pts.)
- Indian Valley Warriors (10 pts.)
- Bellefonte Red Raiders (9 pts.)
- Tyrone Golden Eagles (17 pts.)
- Forest Hills Rangers (13 pts.)
- Huntingdon Area Bearcats (11 pts.)
- Penn Cambria Panthers (10 pts.)
- Central Cambria Red Devils (8 pts.)
- Ligonier Valley Rams (7 pts.)
- Juniata Indians (6 pts.)
- Bald Eagle Area Eagles (5 pts.)
- Phillipsburg-Osceola Mounties (4 pts.)
- Richland Township Rams (3 pts.)
- Central Martinsburg Scarlet Dragons (2 pts.)
- Westmont Hilltop Hilltoppers (2 pts.)
- Mount Union Area Trojans (1 pts.)
- Juniata Valley Hornets (12 pts.)
- Bishop Carroll Huskies (11 pts.)
- Penns Manor Comets (11 pts.)
- Portage Area Mustangs (10 pts.)
- Homer-Center Wildcats (9 pts.)
- United Lions (6 pts.)
- Bishop McCort Crushers (5 pts.)
- Blacklick Valley Vikings (5 pts.)
- Southern Huntingdon Rockets (5 pts.)
- Bellwood-Antis Blue Devils (4 pts.)
- Bishop Guilfoyle Marauders (4 pts.)
- Glendale Vikings (4 pts.)
- Marion Center Stingers (3 pts.)
- Blairsville Bobcats (2 pts.)
- North Cambria Colts (2 pts.)
- Claysburg-Kimmel Bulldogs (1 pts.)
- Moshannon Valley Black Knights (1 pts.)
- Saltsburg Trojans (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: