District 5 Power Rankings Week 9Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 31st, 2010
- Chestnut Ridge Lions (46 pts.)
- Bedford Bisons (11 pts.)
- Berlin-Brothersvalley Mountaineers (42 pts.)
- Northern Bedford Panthers (38 pts.)
- Conemaugh Township Indians (30 pts.)
- North Star Cougars (26 pts.)
- Windber Ramblers (18 pts.)
- Tussey Mountain Titians (17 pts.)
- Meyersdale Area Red Raiders (9 pts.)
- Everett Warriors (5 pts.)
- Rockwood Area Rockets (5 pts.)
- Shade Panthers (2 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: