District 5 Power Rankings Week 6Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 10th, 2010
- Chestnut Ridge Lions (22 pts.)
- Bedford Bisons (5 pts.)
- Berlin-Brothersvalley Mountaineers (20 pts.)
- Conemaugh Township Indians (20 pts.)
- Northern Bedford Panthers (18 pts.)
- North Star Cougars (10 pts.)
- Windber Ramblers (8 pts.)
- Tussey Mountain Titians (7 pts.)
- Meyersdale Area Red Raiders (2 pts.)
- Rockwood Area Rockets (2 pts.)
- Shade Panthers (2 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: