District 10 Power Rankings Week 7Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 17th, 2010
1. Erie Strong Vincent Colonels (21 pts.)
- Grove City Eagles (44 pts.)
- Oil City Oilers (39 pts.)
- Warren Area Dragons (28 pts.)
- Corry Area Beavers (25 pts.)
- Erie Cathedral Prep Ramblers (20 pts.)
- Meadville Bulldogs (11 pts.)
- Fort LeBoeuf Bison (8 pts.)
- Franklin Knights (7 pts.)
- Erie East Warriors (4 pts.)
- Erie Central Tech Falcons (3 pts.)
- General McLane Lancers (31 pts.)
- North East Grapepickers (27 pts.)
- Fairview Tigers (25 pts.)
- Sharon Tigers (25 pts.)
- Hickory Hornets (21 pts.)
- Wilmington Area Greyhounds (18 pts.)
- Girard Yellowjackets (13 pts.)
- Greenville Trojans (10 pts.)
- Northwestern Wildcats (6 pts.)
- Harbor Creek Huskies (5 pts.)
- Seneca Bobcats (3 pts.)
- Reynolds Raiders (2 pts.)
- Farrell Steelers (35 pts.)
- Saegertown Panthers (25 pts.)
- Mercyhurst Prep Lakers (24 pts.)
- Sharpsville Blue Devils (21 pts.)
- Lakeview Sailors (13 pts.)
- West Middlesex Big Red (13 pts.)
- Linesville Lions (12 pts.)
- Cambridge Springs Blue Devils (11 pts.)
- Iroquois Braves (10 pts.)
- Maplewood Tigers (10 pts.)
- Mercer Area Mustangs (10 pts.)
- Union City Area Bears (10 pts.)
- Youngsville Eagles (6 pts.)
- Conneaut Valley Indians (4 pts.)
- Kennedy Catholic Golden Eagles (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: