District 10 Power Rankings Week 6
Written by: WesternPAFootball Staff on Sunday, October 10th, 2010
- Erie McDowell Trojans (23 pts.)
- Erie Strong Vincent Colonels (16 pts.)
- Oil City Oilers (36 pts.)
- Grove City Eagles (32 pts.)
- Warren Area Dragons (26 pts.)
- Corry Area Beavers (19 pts.)
- Erie Cathedral Prep Ramblers (18 pts.)
- Meadville Bulldogs (10 pts.)
- Fort LeBoeuf Bison (7 pts.)
- Franklin Knights (7 pts.)
- Erie East Warriors (4 pts.)
- Erie Central Tech Falcons (3 pts.)
- General McLane Lancers (23 pts.)
- Fairview Tigers (20 pts.)
- North East Grapepickers (20 pts.)
- Sharon Tigers (19 pts.)
- Hickory Hornets (17 pts.)
- Wilmington Area Greyhounds (15 pts.)
- Girard Yellowjackets (12 pts.)
- Greenville Trojans (7 pts.)
- Northwestern Wildcats (6 pts.)
- Harbor Creek Huskies (2 pts.)
- Reynolds Raiders (2 pts.)
- Seneca Bobcats (2 pts.)
- Farrell Steelers (26 pts.)
- Mercyhurst Prep Lakers (22 pts.)
- Saegertown Panthers (18 pts.)
- Sharpsville Blue Devils (15 pts.)
- West Middlesex Big Red (12 pts.)
- Lakeview Sailors (11 pts.)
- Cambridge Springs Blue Devils (9 pts.)
- Iroquois Braves (9 pts.)
- Mercer Area Mustangs (8 pts.)
- Maplewood Tigers (7 pts.)
- Linesville Lions (6 pts.)
- Conneaut Valley Indians (3 pts.)
- Union City Area Bears (3 pts.)
- Youngsville Eagles (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.com on Twitter @WPAFootball