District 10 Power Rankings Week 4Written by: David Mika on Sunday, September 26th, 2010
- Erie Strong Vincent Colonels (9 pts.)
- DuBois Area Beavers (8 pts.)
- Oil City Oilers (18 pts.)
- Grove City Eagles (17 pts.)
- Warren Area Dragons (16 pts.)
- Erie Cathedral Prep Ramblers (9 pts.)
- Corry Area Beavers (8 pts.)
- Franklin Knights (6 pts.)
- Erie East Warriors (3 pts.)
- Meadville Bulldogs (3 pts.)
- Fort LeBoeuf Bison (2 pts.)
- Wilmington Area Greyhounds (12 pts.)
- Fairview Tigers (10 pts.)
- General McLane Lancers (10 pts.)
- North East Grapepickers (10 pts.)
- Sharon Tigers (8 pts.)
- Girard Yellowjackets (6 pts.)
- Hickory Hornets (5 pts.)
- Northwestern Wildcats (5 pts.)
- Greenville Trojans (2 pts.)
- Seneca Bobcats (1 pts.)
- Farrell Steelers (12 pts.)
- Mercyhurst Prep Lakers (9 pts.)
- Lakeview Sailors (8 pts.)
- Sharpsville Blue Devils (8 pts.)
- Linesville Lions (6 pts.)
- Saegertown Panthers (6 pts.)
- Cambridge Springs Blue Devils (5 pts.)
- West Middlesex Big Red (5 pts.)
- Maplewood Tigers (4 pts.)
- Conneaut Valley Indians (2 pts.)
- Iroquois Braves (2 pts.)
- Union City Area Bears (2 pts.)
- Mercer Area Mustangs (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.net on Twitter @WPAFootball
Share This Post: