District 10 Power Rankings Week 14
Written by: WesternPAFootball Staff on Sunday, December 5th, 2010
1. Erie Strong Vincent Colonels (26 pts.)
- Grove City Eagles (89 pts.)
- Erie Cathedral Prep Ramblers (82 pts.)
- Oil City Oilers (71 pts.)
- Corry Area Beavers (61 pts.)
- Warren Area Dragons (36 pts.)
- Meadville Bulldogs (31 pts.)
- Fort LeBoeuf Bison (10 pts.)
- Erie East Warriors (9 pts.)
- Franklin Knights (9 pts.)
- Erie Central Tech Falcons (3 pts.)
- Sharon Tigers (73 pts.)
- General McLane Lancers (71 pts.)
- Hickory Hornets (58 pts.)
- North East Grapepickers (49 pts.)
- Fairview Tigers (37 pts.)
- Wilmington Area Greyhounds (37 pts.)
- Girard Yellowjackets (19 pts.)
- Greenville Trojans (15 pts.)
- Harbor Creek Huskies (14 pts.)
- Northwestern Wildcats (11 pts.)
- Reynolds Raiders (5 pts.)
- Seneca Bobcats (3 pts.)
- Farrell Steelers (103 pts.)
- Mercyhurst Prep Lakers (73 pts.)
- Sharpsville Blue Devils (48 pts.)
- Lakeview Sailors (46 pts.)
- Saegertown Panthers (39 pts.)
- Cambridge Springs Blue Devils (30 pts.)
- Linesville Lions (27 pts.)
- Mercer Area Mustangs (25 pts.)
- West Middlesex Big Red (21 pts.)
- Maplewood Tigers (20 pts.)
- Union City Area Bears (20 pts.)
- Iroquois Braves (13 pts.)
- Conneaut Valley Indians (10 pts.)
- Youngsville Eagles (8 pts.)
- Cochranton Cardinals (6 pts.)
- Kennedy Catholic Golden Eagles (1 pts.)
WesternPAFootball.net Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Follow WesternPAFootball.com on Twitter @WPAFootball